LockChain (CURRENCY:LOC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One LockChain token can currently be purchased for $1.20 or 0.00014233 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, HitBTC and EtherDelta. Over the last week, LockChain has traded 1.9% lower against the dollar. LockChain has a market cap of $11.15 million and $41,056.00 worth of LockChain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00049246 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005859 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001293 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0991 or 0.00001141 BTC.
LockChain Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Loco is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency using the Quark algorithm. It features fast transactions through InstantX and anonymous payments through Darksend. “
Buying and Selling LockChain
LockChain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy LockChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LockChain must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LockChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LockChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LockChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.