Loopring (CURRENCY:LRC) traded down 10.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One Loopring token can now be bought for approximately $0.30 or 0.00003759 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, EtherDelta, CoinExchange and HitBTC. Loopring has a total market capitalization of $174.11 million and approximately $1.72 million worth of Loopring was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Loopring has traded down 25.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008637 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003072 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.25 or 0.00867670 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013959 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012358 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00047930 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00109315 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00194564 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Loopring Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Loopring is an open, multilateral token exchange protocol for decentralized exchange on the Ethereum blockchain. Loopring is intended to serve as a common building block with open standards, driving interoperability among decentralized applications (DAPPs) that incorporate exchange functionality. Trades are executed by a system of Ethereum smart contracts that are publicly accessible, free to use, and that any dApp can hook into. Loopring’s token is based on the ERC20 Ethereum Token Standard and can be liquidated through a Loopring smart contract. “
Buying and Selling Loopring
Loopring can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, HitBTC, Binance, YoBit, CoinExchange, OKEx and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Loopring directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loopring must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Loopring using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.