Loopring (CURRENCY:LRC) traded down 6.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. Loopring has a total market cap of $188.03 million and $2.15 million worth of Loopring was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Loopring token can now be bought for about $0.33 or 0.00003769 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, HitBTC, CoinExchange and Binance. During the last seven days, Loopring has traded 25.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008697 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003167 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $78.08 or 0.00895373 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014171 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011475 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00046514 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 21.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00111079 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.27 or 0.00198036 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Loopring is an open, multilateral token exchange protocol for decentralized exchange on the Ethereum blockchain. Loopring is intended to serve as a common building block with open standards, driving interoperability among decentralized applications (DAPPs) that incorporate exchange functionality. Trades are executed by a system of Ethereum smart contracts that are publicly accessible, free to use, and that any dApp can hook into. Loopring’s token is based on the ERC20 Ethereum Token Standard and can be liquidated through a Loopring smart contract. “
Buying and Selling Loopring
Loopring can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Gate.io, Binance, CoinExchange, OKEx, YoBit and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase Loopring directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loopring must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Loopring using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.