Lunyr (CURRENCY:LUN) traded down 5.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. In the last seven days, Lunyr has traded down 22.5% against the U.S. dollar. Lunyr has a total market cap of $33.16 million and approximately $1.07 million worth of Lunyr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Lunyr token can currently be purchased for $14.43 or 0.00165366 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, YoBit, Gate.io and BigONE.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008612 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003147 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.70 or 0.00893753 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013861 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011492 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00047676 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00109353 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00192971 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lunyr is an Ethereum-based crowdsourced encyclopedia that rewards users with app tokens for peer-reviewing and contributing information, thus providing reliable, accurate information. The LUN tokens will be used to place ads on the platform. They function as part of the incentive system to drive contribution, peer review, and dispute and quality resolution. That platform itself is a crowdsourced decentralized knowledge base where contributors earn LUN tokens. Lunyr's mission is to develop solutions that fundamentally change the way we publish, store, and exchange information. Through the use of blockchain technology, we enable individuals to capture the world's knowledge in a medium that is ubiquitous, censorship-resistant, and immortal. “
Lunyr Token Trading
Lunyr can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit, Gate.io, EtherDelta, Binance, BigONE, Liqui, CryptoDerivatives and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Lunyr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lunyr must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lunyr using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lunyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lunyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.