MaidSafeCoin (CURRENCY:MAID) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. MaidSafeCoin has a total market capitalization of $139.55 million and $1.28 million worth of MaidSafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, MaidSafeCoin has traded 15.7% lower against the dollar. One MaidSafeCoin token can now be purchased for $0.31 or 0.00003559 BTC on popular exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, Cryptopia, Bittrex and Livecoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008701 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $77.58 or 0.00895361 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00014019 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00046348 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00110230 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.17 or 0.00198114 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
MaidSafeCoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MaidSafe is a fully decentralized platform on which application developers can build decentralized applications. The network is made up by individual users who contribute storage, computing power and bandwidth to form a world-wide autonomous system. Safecoin can only reside within the SAFE network and will be stored in a users wallet and used in exchange for network services; such as increased storage space and access to network applications. There is no set distribution time for safecoins. Unlike many currencies, the distribution of safecoin is backed by information and the amount of coins generated by the SAFE network is directly related to the amount of resource provided to it. “
MaidSafeCoin Token Trading
MaidSafeCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Livecoin, Cryptopia, Omni DEX, Upbit, Bittrex, HitBTC and OpenLedger DEX. It is not currently possible to purchase MaidSafeCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MaidSafeCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MaidSafeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MaidSafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MaidSafeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.