MarteXcoin (CURRENCY:MXT) traded down 6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One MarteXcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.95 or 0.00011530 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Braziliex. During the last week, MarteXcoin has traded 15.3% lower against the dollar. MarteXcoin has a market capitalization of $2.78 million and $144.00 worth of MarteXcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.85 or 0.00058555 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00014860 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.56 or 0.00091334 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00023975 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003470 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 21% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.05 or 0.00036833 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $49.10 or 0.00593548 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000289 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MartexCoin is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency created by members of the Brasilian community. It's based on the X13 algorithm. “
Buying and Selling MarteXcoin
MarteXcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Braziliex and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase MarteXcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MarteXcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MarteXcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MarteXcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MarteXcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.