Matchpool (CURRENCY:GUP) traded 7% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 14th. Matchpool has a market cap of $18.78 million and $3.92 million worth of Matchpool was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Matchpool token can now be bought for $0.25 or 0.00002870 BTC on popular exchanges including Gatecoin, Liqui, EtherDelta and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Matchpool has traded 26.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008634 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003152 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $77.87 or 0.00893096 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013840 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011448 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00047953 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00107991 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $17.07 or 0.00195819 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Matchpool is a decentralized matchmaking protocol which uses group dynamics to help participants match with each other. Matchpool users are divided into two catagories – Joiners & Hosts. Joiners who wish to enter a pool of their choice, will have to pay the pool's requisite entry fee, while host will be the one who opens a custom Pool and gets dividends from its revenues. All payments in Matchpool will be held in an Ether based smart contract and will be processed using Matchpool's network own token Guppies (GUP). Both the Host of the pool and its matchmakers are entitled to shares of the Pools subscription and monthly fees, paid with GUP. “
Matchpool Token Trading
Matchpool can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex, Liqui, EtherDelta, Gatecoin and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Matchpool directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Matchpool must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Matchpool using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Matchpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Matchpool and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.