MediBloc (CURRENCY:MED) traded 4.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. MediBloc has a market capitalization of $62.94 million and approximately $1.09 million worth of MediBloc was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, MediBloc has traded down 18.9% against the US dollar. One MediBloc coin can currently be bought for about $0.0212 or 0.00000244 BTC on exchanges including Coinrail and Gate.io.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8,788.97 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $664.62 or 0.07621760 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,019.06 or 0.11686400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $167.31 or 0.01918660 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $235.34 or 0.02698850 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.59 or 0.00213238 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.16 or 0.00116564 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $75.68 or 0.00867929 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $278.99 or 0.03199380 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mediterranean Coin (MED) is a uses a hybrid algorithm of Scrypt and SHA-256 – in order to limit the ability of large miners to jump on a network and increase the hashing power disproportionately. 200 million currency units are set to be mined. “
Buying and Selling MediBloc
MediBloc can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and Coinrail. It is not presently possible to buy MediBloc directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MediBloc must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MediBloc using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MediBloc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediBloc and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.