MediBloc (CURRENCY:MED) traded down 7.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One MediBloc coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0194 or 0.00000242 BTC on major exchanges including Coinrail and Gate.io. MediBloc has a total market cap of $57.59 million and approximately $1.01 million worth of MediBloc was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, MediBloc has traded 19.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,186.55 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $598.92 or 0.07371370 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $938.50 or 0.11550900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $161.54 or 0.01988150 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $211.66 or 0.02605110 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.67 or 0.00205202 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 17.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00110910 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.77 or 0.00834096 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $248.89 or 0.03063340 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mediterranean Coin (MED) is a uses a hybrid algorithm of Scrypt and SHA-256 – in order to limit the ability of large miners to jump on a network and increase the hashing power disproportionately. 200 million currency units are set to be mined. “
MediBloc Coin Trading
MediBloc can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail and Gate.io. It is not possible to buy MediBloc directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MediBloc must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MediBloc using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MediBloc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediBloc and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.