Medicalchain (CURRENCY:MTN) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. Medicalchain has a market cap of $27.03 million and approximately $12.47 million worth of Medicalchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Medicalchain has traded down 23.9% against the dollar. One Medicalchain token can currently be bought for $0.15 or 0.00001674 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinbene, IDEX, Qryptos and Gate.io.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008634 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003152 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.87 or 0.00893096 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013840 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011448 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00047953 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00107991 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $17.07 or 0.00195819 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mytracknet is a global lost and found network that uses blockchain technology to incentivize paritipants for their contribution, while implementing a unified solution for every Bluetooth tracker in the market. MTN is a Waves-based asset used to reward those who help others recover lost items. Mytracknet is the winner of the Waves ico-hub competition.”
Medicalchain Token Trading
Medicalchain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Coinbene, Gate.io, Qryptos and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to buy Medicalchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Medicalchain must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Medicalchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Medicalchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Medicalchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.