Melon (CURRENCY:MLN) traded down 5.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. Over the last seven days, Melon has traded 28.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Melon has a market capitalization of $48.05 million and $281,124.00 worth of Melon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Melon token can now be purchased for $80.16 or 0.00924797 BTC on exchanges including Liqui, Bittrex, CryptoDerivatives and Kraken.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008653 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003166 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $77.60 or 0.00895309 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013888 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011538 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00046125 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.66 or 0.00111465 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.82 or 0.00194057 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Melon protocol is a blockchain protocol for digital asset management on the Ethereum platform. It enables participants to set up, manage and invest in digital asset management strategies in an open, competitive and decentralised manner. The usage token is called Melon token MLN and is a core component of the Melon project. It is designed to enjoy a “usage right” to the Melon protocol. To use the Melon protocol one has to use MLN token. This “usage fee” will most likely be imposed on trading. “
Melon Token Trading
Melon can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Liqui, Kraken, CryptoDerivatives and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Melon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Melon must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Melon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Melon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Melon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.