Mercury (CURRENCY:MER) traded 15.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. Mercury has a market capitalization of $31.86 million and $10.60 million worth of Mercury was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mercury token can currently be purchased for $0.32 or 0.00003657 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Upbit and Tidex. Over the last week, Mercury has traded up 5.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008612 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003147 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.70 or 0.00893753 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013861 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011492 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00047676 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00109353 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00192971 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mercury is a crypto asset issued on the Waves Platform blockchain. MER is a provenance token, allowing cross-chain time-stamping from the permissioned Jupiter blockchain to Waves, allowing Jupiter blockhashes to be time-stamped on the Waves blockchain by including them on Waves transactions (using Mercury to pay transaction fees). “
Mercury Token Trading
Mercury can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Mercury directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mercury must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mercury using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mercury Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mercury and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.