Metaverse ETP (CURRENCY:ETP) traded 4.7% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. Over the last seven days, Metaverse ETP has traded down 24.1% against the US dollar. One Metaverse ETP coin can now be purchased for $1.06 or 0.00012335 BTC on exchanges including EXX, RightBTC, HitBTC and OpenLedger DEX. Metaverse ETP has a market capitalization of $40.01 million and approximately $1.24 million worth of Metaverse ETP was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008596 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003160 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.00 or 0.00890435 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013775 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011574 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00046476 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00110875 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.73 or 0.00193469 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Metaverse ETP Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Metaverse is a decentralized platform based on blockchain technology. Metaverse is building a web of Smart Properties and establishing an open ecosystem in which digital value can be circulated freely. ETP is the token used on Metaverse and can be used to measure the value of smart properties in Metaverse or as collateral in financial transactions. ETP is also used to pay transaction and other fees applied on Metaverse. “
Buying and Selling Metaverse ETP
Metaverse ETP can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EXX, Bitfinex, HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX and RightBTC. It is not possible to buy Metaverse ETP directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metaverse ETP must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Metaverse ETP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metaverse ETP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metaverse ETP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.