Mintcoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. Over the last seven days, Mintcoin has traded 25.6% lower against the dollar. Mintcoin has a market capitalization of $19.63 million and $82,811.00 worth of Mintcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mintcoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular exchanges including SouthXchange, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $168.17 or 0.01928820 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004167 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005122 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007450 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00016808 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $77.93 or 0.00893780 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 54.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004016 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00028866 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mintcoin is a community owned and operated pure PoS coin. Send your coins to your wallet and earn high yielding interest for saving your coins while securing the Mintcoin network. There is no coin cap, in order to replace lost coins and provide sustainable global scalability. The coin now runs 100% POS (proof-of-stake) to secure the network. After the year 2016, Stakers aka Minters will receive a fixed 5% APR (annual percentage rate) indefinitely, as a reward for securing the network. “
Buying and Selling Mintcoin
Mintcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and SouthXchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Mintcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mintcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mintcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mintcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mintcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.