MobileGo (CURRENCY:MGO) traded down 3.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 14th. One MobileGo token can now be purchased for approximately $0.45 or 0.00005149 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Tidex, Coinrail and Waves Decentralized Exchange. MobileGo has a total market cap of $43.75 million and approximately $161,246.00 worth of MobileGo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, MobileGo has traded 29.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008596 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003160 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $77.00 or 0.00890435 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013775 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011574 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00046476 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00110875 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.73 or 0.00193469 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MobileGo is a dual-blockchain token that will “gamify” the GameCredits Mobile Store which currently has over 300 games from 150 different developers. The MobileGo token will be the first dual-blockchain asset ever issued, as users will be able to transfer it seamlessly between the Ethereum and Waves blockchain. This is achieved by using locked wallets and smart contracts. MGO will be used to implement decentralized features on the GameCredits Moblie platform through Ethereum and Waves. “
MobileGo Token Trading
MobileGo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, EtherDelta, Gatecoin, Livecoin, Tidex, HitBTC, Liqui, Cryptopia and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is not possible to buy MobileGo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MobileGo must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MobileGo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MobileGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MobileGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.