Modum (CURRENCY:MOD) traded 5.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. Modum has a total market capitalization of $36.61 million and approximately $443,566.00 worth of Modum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Modum token can now be purchased for about $2.00 or 0.00023125 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, Binance, Kucoin and EtherDelta. In the last seven days, Modum has traded 14% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008653 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003166 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $77.60 or 0.00895309 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013888 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011538 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00046125 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.66 or 0.00111465 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.82 or 0.00194057 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Modum is a platform that will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a supply chain for the pharmacy industry assuring a high level of data integrity, security, independent verification and, flexible data ownership, just to name a few characteristics. In order to achieve this, Modum solutions enables companies to prove compliance with GDP regulations using blockchain and Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology. The Modum token will give to users voting rights. The token holders could vote to decide either if the pre-defined milestones of the project were achieved or not. Furthermore, users will benefit as Modum shareholders. “
Modum Token Trading
Modum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Binance, EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to buy Modum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Modum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Modum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Modum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Modum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.