MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. One MonaCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $4.16 or 0.00048068 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, Fisco, Bitbank and EXX. MonaCoin has a total market capitalization of $241.79 million and approximately $1.85 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, MonaCoin has traded down 12.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8,739.32 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $657.32 or 0.07586570 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,009.59 or 0.11652300 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $166.01 or 0.01916050 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $233.67 or 0.02696900 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.47 or 0.00213191 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.03 or 0.00115751 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $75.30 or 0.00869067 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $277.94 or 0.03207910 BTC.
MonaCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Monacoin is a peer-to-peer payment network and digital currency based on an open source protocol. – scrypt – 1.5 minute block targets – subsidy halves in 1051k blocks (~3 years) – 105,120,000 total coins – 50 coins per block – DigiShield difficulty algorithm “
MonaCoin Coin Trading
MonaCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Fisco, EXX, Livecoin, Bitbank, CryptoBridge, Zaif, Bleutrade and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase MonaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonaCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MonaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.