MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One MonaCoin coin can now be bought for about $3.90 or 0.00047946 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Bittrex, Livecoin and Zaif. MonaCoin has a market capitalization of $226.20 million and $2.22 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, MonaCoin has traded down 12.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,186.55 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $598.92 or 0.07371370 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $938.50 or 0.11550900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $161.54 or 0.01988150 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $211.66 or 0.02605110 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.67 or 0.00205202 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00110910 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.77 or 0.00834096 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $248.89 or 0.03063340 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Monacoin is a peer-to-peer payment network and digital currency based on an open source protocol. – scrypt – 1.5 minute block targets – subsidy halves in 1051k blocks (~3 years) – 105,120,000 total coins – 50 coins per block – DigiShield difficulty algorithm “
Buying and Selling MonaCoin
MonaCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Fisco, EXX, Livecoin, Bleutrade, Zaif, Bitbank and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase MonaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonaCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MonaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.