Monero (CURRENCY:XMR) traded 13.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. In the last week, Monero has traded 35.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Monero has a market cap of $3.42 billion and approximately $69.59 million worth of Monero was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monero coin can currently be bought for approximately $215.93 or 0.02599500 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, Qryptos, Poloniex and LiteBit.eu.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00024346 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 27% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009600 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00018956 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008333 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0925 or 0.00001113 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Monero (XMR) is a cryptonight algorithm based alternative crypto currency. The coin is based on Proof of Work and has a block reward that varies smoothly. The difficulty retargets every block with a sixty second block target. Monero uses a Ring Signature system to protect your privacy, allowing users to make untraceable transactions. “
Monero Coin Trading
Monero can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptomate, HitBTC, Abucoins, Bittrex, OKEx, BTC-Alpha, Bithumb, Cryptox, Binance, Cryptopia, SouthXchange, Livecoin, Gate.io, LiteBit.eu, Exrates, Braziliex, Bisq, Kraken, Mercatox, Poloniex, Bitfinex, Upbit, Coinroom, Qryptos, Exmo and Tux Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy Monero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.