MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded down 7.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. MonetaryUnit has a market cap of $14.23 million and $267,752.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, MonetaryUnit has traded down 31.8% against the U.S. dollar. One MonetaryUnit coin can currently be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00001289 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Bittylicious, CoinExchange and Upbit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00049567 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005933 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014253 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0993 or 0.00001139 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MonetaryUnit is a cryptocurrency based on the Quark encryption algorithm. MUE can be sent anywhere for a low fee and offers a in-wallet blockchain messaging system “
Buying and Selling MonetaryUnit
MonetaryUnit can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Bittylicious, Bittrex and Upbit. It is not currently possible to buy MonetaryUnit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonetaryUnit must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MonetaryUnit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.