Mooncoin (CURRENCY:MOON) traded 7.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 14th. One Mooncoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Bleutrade. Mooncoin has a market capitalization of $27.06 million and approximately $11,167.00 worth of Mooncoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Mooncoin has traded down 4.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $168.54 or 0.01938670 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004150 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005129 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007467 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00016983 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 61.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004183 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00029125 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0884 or 0.00001013 BTC.
Mooncoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “There is one coin for each millimeter of covering distance from the Earth to the Moon. Moon Coin has an increasing block reward reduction range, where in the first 100,000 blocks the reward can be between 0 and 1,000,000 coins, this then drops to 0-600,000 coins for the second 100,000 blocks and so on. After block 384,400 all block rewards are fixed at 29531. “
Mooncoin Coin Trading
Mooncoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase Mooncoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mooncoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mooncoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mooncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mooncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.