Myriad (CURRENCY:XMY) traded down 3.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Over the last week, Myriad has traded down 17.6% against the US dollar. Myriad has a total market capitalization of $12.65 million and approximately $68,355.00 worth of Myriad was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Myriad coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0081 or 0.00000093 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,781.62 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $656.14 or 0.07525610 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,008.66 or 0.11568800 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $168.17 or 0.01928820 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $232.33 or 0.02664710 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $18.56 or 0.00212890 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.08 or 0.00115564 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $75.13 or 0.00861741 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $272.58 or 0.03126350 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Myriad uses five proof of work algorithms for one coin which can be chosen by the user – Scrypt, SHA-256D. QuBit, Skein and Groestl. The coin has a block time of 2.5mins and block halving every 967680 blocks. “
Buying and Selling Myriad
Myriad can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Myriad directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Myriad must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Myriad using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Myriad Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Myriad and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.