Namecoin (CURRENCY:NMC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. During the last week, Namecoin has traded 11.1% lower against the dollar. Namecoin has a market cap of $27.49 million and $256,075.00 worth of Namecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Namecoin coin can currently be bought for about $1.87 or 0.00021411 BTC on exchanges including BX Thailand, YoBit, Cryptopia and Livecoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $8,767.81 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,008.70 or 0.11602600 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00028888 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.80 or 0.00181709 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00020676 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $147.09 or 0.01687990 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002522 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004353 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001990 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00010986 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Namecoin s a cryptocurrency which also acts as an alternative, decentralized DNS, which would avoid domain name censorship by making a new top level domain outside of ICANN control. The coin is designed to halve every four years with the same cap limit as Bitcoin of 21,000,000. With the domain registry service a small number of NMC will be destroyed so after mining has finished there will still be a deflationary ellement in place. Namecoin was the first coin to switch to merged mining. “
Namecoin Coin Trading
Namecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: WEX, Altcoin Trader, BX Thailand, Cryptopia, Bleutrade, Tux Exchange, Livecoin, YoBit, Bittylicious, Poloniex and SouthXchange. It is not possible to buy Namecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Namecoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Namecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Namecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Namecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.