Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded 15.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 14th. Nano has a market capitalization of $1.23 billion and approximately $38.96 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Nano has traded 21.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Nano coin can currently be bought for approximately $9.21 or 0.00112730 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Bit-Z, CoinFalcon and BitGrail.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,269.04 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $607.14 or 0.07429160 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $942.59 or 0.11533800 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $161.05 or 0.01970650 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $214.13 or 0.02620160 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.08 or 0.00209040 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $68.01 or 0.00832156 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $248.67 or 0.03042750 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00027160 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
Nano Coin Trading
Nano can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: RightBTC, BitGrail, Bit-Z, CoinFalcon, BitFlip, Mercatox and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Nano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nano must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.