Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded down 4.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. Nano has a total market capitalization of $1.33 billion and $46.06 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nano coin can currently be bought for approximately $9.96 or 0.00114532 BTC on exchanges including BitFlip, RightBTC, CoinFalcon and Mercatox. Over the last week, Nano has traded 20.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8,757.21 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $657.67 or 0.07563640 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,014.25 or 0.11664600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $166.72 or 0.01917400 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $235.18 or 0.02704760 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.54 or 0.00213225 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $75.51 or 0.00868433 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $279.03 or 0.03209070 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00029084 BTC.
Nano Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
Nano Coin Trading
Nano can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, BitFlip, Mercatox, CoinFalcon, RightBTC, BitGrail and Bit-Z. It is not presently possible to purchase Nano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nano must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.