Neblio (CURRENCY:NEBL) traded down 6.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. In the last seven days, Neblio has traded 24.6% lower against the US dollar. Neblio has a market cap of $140.02 million and $2.10 million worth of Neblio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Neblio coin can currently be bought for $10.85 or 0.00125245 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, HitBTC, Cryptopia and OEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Lisk (LSK) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.98 or 0.00149859 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.37 or 0.00200466 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.40 or 0.00062326 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001754 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.79 or 0.00274622 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0534 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0978 or 0.00001129 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003177 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.50 or 0.00051960 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Neblio Platform wants to provide fully open source APIs, tools, and services needed by business and enterprises to rapidly develop and deploy distributed applications. Replacing legacy database applications with truly scalable and reliable distributed applications through the development of familiar and easy to use API abstraction layers is the goal of the Neblio Platform. “
Neblio Coin Trading
Neblio can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, Kucoin, Cryptopia and OEX. It is not possible to purchase Neblio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Neblio must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Neblio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neblio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neblio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.