Neblio (CURRENCY:NEBL) traded down 14.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One Neblio coin can currently be bought for about $9.76 or 0.00120166 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, HitBTC, Cryptopia and OEX. During the last seven days, Neblio has traded 24.7% lower against the dollar. Neblio has a total market cap of $125.99 million and $2.09 million worth of Neblio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.55 or 0.00142150 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.03 or 0.00197306 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.92 or 0.00060615 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001669 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $22.26 or 0.00274000 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0494 or 0.00000607 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001062 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003123 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00048581 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Neblio Platform wants to provide fully open source APIs, tools, and services needed by business and enterprises to rapidly develop and deploy distributed applications. Replacing legacy database applications with truly scalable and reliable distributed applications through the development of familiar and easy to use API abstraction layers is the goal of the Neblio Platform. “
Buying and Selling Neblio
Neblio can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, OEX, Cryptopia and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to buy Neblio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neblio must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Neblio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neblio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neblio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.