NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 7.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. During the last seven days, NEO has traded down 26.8% against the US dollar. One NEO coin can now be bought for about $78.40 or 0.00894881 BTC on major exchanges including CoinEgg, Cryptopia, Kucoin and Huobi. NEO has a total market capitalization of $5.10 billion and $120.43 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008692 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003155 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014183 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011420 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00046862 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00111394 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.29 or 0.00197405 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $775.07 or 0.08846880 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NEO is a platform in which users can issue and trade assets. NEO has been rebranded from the original 'Antshares'. NEO tokenizes proofs of ownership of an asset and not the asset itself, thus taking into account all of the legal complications and obligations that may come with the transfer of shares, equity and assets. NEO represent an ownership of the NEO platform and allows users to buy NEO (ANC) and to vote on protocol changes on the NEO blockchain. ANS are 100% premined and issued on the NEO's genesis block. “
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, OKEx, Lbank, Coinnest, Tidebit, BCEX, CoolCoin, Cryptomate, Allcoin, Huobi, Livecoin, Bittrex, Cryptopia, TDAX, Kucoin, Gate.io, Binance, Bitfinex, Upbit, Quoine, HitBTC, Qryptos, CoinEgg and Exrates. It is not possible to purchase NEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEO must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NEO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.