NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. NEO has a total market cap of $4.67 billion and approximately $131.26 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NEO coin can now be purchased for about $71.79 or 0.00864305 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, CoolCoin, Cryptopia and Huobi. Over the last seven days, NEO has traded 28.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008594 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003062 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00013826 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012066 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00047329 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00110172 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.06 or 0.00193367 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $753.76 or 0.09074350 BTC.
NEO Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “NEO is a platform in which users can issue and trade assets. NEO has been rebranded from the original 'Antshares'. NEO tokenizes proofs of ownership of an asset and not the asset itself, thus taking into account all of the legal complications and obligations that may come with the transfer of shares, equity and assets. NEO represent an ownership of the NEO platform and allows users to buy NEO (ANC) and to vote on protocol changes on the NEO blockchain. ANS are 100% premined and issued on the NEO's genesis block. “
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BCEX, Lbank, HitBTC, Tidebit, Qryptos, Bittrex, Cryptomate, Bitfinex, Kucoin, Quoine, Upbit, Gate.io, CoinEgg, BigONE, Huobi, Allcoin, CoolCoin, Coinnest, Livecoin, Binance, Exrates, OKEx, Cryptopia and TDAX. It is not currently possible to buy NEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEO must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NEO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.