Nimiq (CURRENCY:NET) traded 5.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. During the last week, Nimiq has traded down 17.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Nimiq token can now be bought for about $2.32 or 0.00026734 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Liqui and HitBTC. Nimiq has a total market cap of $24.41 million and $190,599.00 worth of Nimiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0993 or 0.00001142 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002427 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0931 or 0.00001070 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00014655 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008000 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001750 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000140 BTC.
Nimiq Token Trading
Nimiq can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase Nimiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nimiq must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nimiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nimiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nimiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.