NobleCoin (CURRENCY:NOBL) traded 14.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. NobleCoin has a market capitalization of $1.34 million and approximately $837.00 worth of NobleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NobleCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, NobleCoin has traded down 22% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $163.55 or 0.01978010 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004130 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004795 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006711 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00016504 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 39.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003944 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00027761 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0953 or 0.00001153 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NobleCoin (NBL) is a scrypt based altcoin with a block time of 60 seconds – with five confirmations needed for transactions and 50 required for minting. The coin supports transaction messaging and difficulty retargets every thirty blocks. “
NobleCoin Coin Trading
NobleCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase NobleCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NobleCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NobleCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NobleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NobleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.