NoLimitCoin (CURRENCY:NLC2) traded 6.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. In the last week, NoLimitCoin has traded down 19.2% against the US dollar. One NoLimitCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0870 or 0.00000998 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, C-CEX, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. NoLimitCoin has a market capitalization of $17.89 million and approximately $174,925.00 worth of NoLimitCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00186149 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002988 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00020044 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded up 50.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000146 BTC.
NoLimitCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “NoLimitCoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency for CryptoFantasySports, a platform that seeks to provide the crypto world easy access to the fantasy games. “
NoLimitCoin Coin Trading
NoLimitCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, C-CEX and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase NoLimitCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NoLimitCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NoLimitCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NoLimitCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NoLimitCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.