Nuls (CURRENCY:NULS) traded down 12.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. One Nuls token can currently be purchased for about $2.82 or 0.00032513 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, OKEx, EtherDelta and Coinbene. Nuls has a market capitalization of $66.41 million and $5.67 million worth of Nuls was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Nuls has traded down 25.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008653 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003166 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.60 or 0.00895309 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013888 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011538 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00046125 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.66 or 0.00111465 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.82 or 0.00194057 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nuls is an open-source platform that will provide to the network members development tools for their projects. The Nuls' team main goal is to create a community-driven development based on the consensus mechanism proof-of-credit and modular architecture. Nuls token in an ERC-20 token that will be used to support Nuls-based applications, pay for application cost, exchange for assets, support Nuls development, and pay transaction fees just to name a few. “
Buying and Selling Nuls
Nuls can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbene, OKEx, Bit-Z, EtherDelta, Binance and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to buy Nuls directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nuls must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nuls using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nuls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nuls and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.