NVO (CURRENCY:NVST) traded down 22.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. One NVO token can now be purchased for approximately $0.73 or 0.00008402 BTC on exchanges. NVO has a total market capitalization of $10.96 million and approximately $654.00 worth of NVO was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, NVO has traded 17.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008609 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $77.14 or 0.00887182 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013735 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011520 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048289 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109676 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.75 or 0.00192613 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
NVO Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The NVO project makes use of the Safenetwork, a distributed file storage system and a distributed computing system, to build a fully decentralized exchange in which users can trade crypto assets in a trustless manner. The NVO token is a CounterParty asset issued on the Bitcoin blockchain. 50% of all fees per trade on the exchange will be automatically distributed to addresses with NVO tokens on a weekly basis. “
NVO Token Trading
NVO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Counterparty DEX. It is not currently possible to purchase NVO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NVO must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NVO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NVO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NVO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.