Nxt (CURRENCY:NXT) traded down 11.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 14th. Nxt has a total market cap of $135.51 million and $5.11 million worth of Nxt was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nxt coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001669 BTC on exchanges including C-CEX, HitBTC, Bitcoin Indonesia and Nxt Asset Exchange. Over the last seven days, Nxt has traded 24% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.55 or 0.00142150 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.03 or 0.00197306 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.92 or 0.00060615 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00120166 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.26 or 0.00274000 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0494 or 0.00000607 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001062 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003123 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00048581 BTC.
Nxt Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Nxt is considered a 2nd generation crypto currency. With all the alt coins that alter parametes such as hashing mechanism, time between blocks, starting difficulty, and so on, Nxt brings much much more to the table and was designed this way for a number of reasons. It's proof of stake model makes it less susceptible to 51% attacks whilst it is designed to support large transaction volumes, something which the traditional Bitcoin and its clones have as a potential flaw. Nxt allows the creation and exchange of custom tokens, coloured coins and assets on the Blockchain. In 2016, the NXT team announced the launch of Ardor, the Nxt 2.0. The platform will allow users the same features as Nxt and additional tools like sidechain support for asset issuance and more. The destribution of the ARDR token was done through a snapshot process, which is the reason for the price spike during late 2016. “
Nxt Coin Trading
Nxt can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, LiteBit.eu, Bitcoin Indonesia, CoinEgg, SouthXchange, Bittrex, AEX, C-CEX, Livecoin, HitBTC, Nxt Asset Exchange and Stocks.Exchange. It is not possible to purchase Nxt directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nxt must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nxt using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nxt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nxt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.