OceanChain (CURRENCY:OC) traded down 7.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. One OceanChain coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0072 or 0.00000083 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. OceanChain has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $15.60 million worth of OceanChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, OceanChain has traded down 20.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $76.70 or 0.00884967 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008036 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004449 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002050 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0544 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.49 or 0.00098000 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00028759 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003607 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Orangecoin (OC) is a scrypt altcoin that joins both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake to secure the network. The PoW phase is scheduled to produce 25% of the total number of 200 million coins and will last two weeks. The PoS phase has an interest rate of 20% in Y1, 10% Y2, 5% Y3 and then a constant 2.5%. There was a premine of 5% for bounties etc. “
Buying and Selling OceanChain
OceanChain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is not presently possible to buy OceanChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OceanChain must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OceanChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OceanChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OceanChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.