OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded down 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. OKCash has a market cap of $12.94 million and $518,106.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, OKCash has traded 26.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One OKCash coin can now be bought for about $0.18 or 0.00002012 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu and Trade Satoshi.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.31 or 0.00887991 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008033 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004322 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0530 or 0.00000609 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.27 or 0.00094951 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00028860 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 21.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003185 BTC.
- PutinCoin (PUT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000142 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The “OK” name got selected to represent the new brand precisely because it reflects properly the coin's goals and attitude. OK is one of only 2 words in the whole world that requires no translation at all to be understood, giving it the potential for mainstream adoption without the hassle of trying to integrate the new name to different cultures. “OK” is understood the whole world over.OK reflects a positive outcome, speed and empathy. Security and user experience are the first thoughts behind any update or code modification. The addition of the word “cash” was made to give it direct inclusion into the financial sector and to communicate the whole concept in a word: “OKCash”.Anybody who hears this word gets an overall concept or general idea of what it is about. OK is the technology while OKCash is the first application of this technology, being the coins we can send or put in our wallets for saving, spending or sharing. OKCash's rebranding was done in April 2015, and since then the OK cryptocurrency has been added to one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges – Bittrex. This adds to the list of exchanges where the coin is already trading (Bittrex, Bleutrade, Cryptopia ). “
Buying and Selling OKCash
OKCash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase OKCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OKCash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OKCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.