OmiseGO (CURRENCY:OMG) traded 5.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 14th. One OmiseGO token can now be bought for $12.79 or 0.00146034 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Coinrail, Cobinhood and Coinnest. During the last week, OmiseGO has traded 18.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. OmiseGO has a market capitalization of $1.31 billion and approximately $23.45 million worth of OmiseGO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003668 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00020797 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00032721 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00010666 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00006720 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000245 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OmiseGO is building a decentralized exchange, liquidity provider mechanism, clearinghouse messaging network, and asset-backed blockchain gateway. OmiseGO is not owned by any single one party. Instead, it is an open distributed network of validators which enforce behavior of all participants. It uses the mechanism of a protocol token to create a proof-of-stake blockchain to enable enforcement of market activity amongst participants. Owning OMG tokens buys the right to validate this blockchain, within its consensus rules. Transaction fees on the network including payment, interchange, trading, and clearinghouse use, are given to non-faulty validators who enforce bonded contract states. The token will have value derived from the fees derived from this network, with the obligation/cost of providing validation to its users. “
Buying and Selling OmiseGO
OmiseGO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, COSS, Coinnest, HitBTC, Livecoin, Kucoin, EtherDelta, Binance, Upbit, ChaoEX, AEX, BX Thailand, Bittrex, BigONE, Coinbene, Bancor Network, Cryptopia, Mercatox, Cobinhood, Bit-Z, TDAX, OKEx, Coinrail, Gate.io, Huobi, Poloniex, Liqui, Bitfinex and Exrates. It is not possible to purchase OmiseGO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OmiseGO must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OmiseGO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OmiseGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OmiseGO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.