OmiseGO (CURRENCY:OMG) traded down 10.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 14th. OmiseGO has a market capitalization of $1.21 billion and approximately $27.28 million worth of OmiseGO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, OmiseGO has traded down 17.8% against the U.S. dollar. One OmiseGO token can now be bought for approximately $11.90 or 0.00143223 BTC on exchanges including Liqui, Bittrex, COSS and Livecoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003841 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00020729 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00032094 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 19.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009796 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006547 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded down 54.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OmiseGO is building a decentralized exchange, liquidity provider mechanism, clearinghouse messaging network, and asset-backed blockchain gateway. OmiseGO is not owned by any single one party. Instead, it is an open distributed network of validators which enforce behavior of all participants. It uses the mechanism of a protocol token to create a proof-of-stake blockchain to enable enforcement of market activity amongst participants. Owning OMG tokens buys the right to validate this blockchain, within its consensus rules. Transaction fees on the network including payment, interchange, trading, and clearinghouse use, are given to non-faulty validators who enforce bonded contract states. The token will have value derived from the fees derived from this network, with the obligation/cost of providing validation to its users. “
Buying and Selling OmiseGO
OmiseGO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ChaoEX, EtherDelta, Bancor Network, BigONE, Mercatox, Gate.io, Exrates, Kucoin, Bitfinex, Huobi, TDAX, Cryptopia, Binance, Upbit, OKEx, Coinbene, Bittrex, AEX, Livecoin, Cobinhood, Radar Relay, COSS, Coinnest, Coinrail, HitBTC, Bit-Z, BX Thailand, Poloniex and Liqui. It is not presently possible to purchase OmiseGO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OmiseGO must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OmiseGO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OmiseGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OmiseGO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.