Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded down 3.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. During the last week, Omni has traded 13.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Omni has a total market capitalization of $17.50 million and approximately $58,480.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Omni coin can now be bought for about $31.21 or 0.00357910 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex and C-CEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $168.17 or 0.01928820 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004167 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005122 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007450 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00016808 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 54.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004016 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00028866 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0887 or 0.00001017 BTC.
Omni Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Omni is an asset and currency creation platform re branded from MasterCoin. Based on bitcoin, OMNI provides all the same features as bitcoin and advanced Omni Layer features, such as blockchain-based crowdfunding and asset creation, management and exchange. “
Buying and Selling Omni
Omni can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to buy Omni directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Omni must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Omni using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.