Oxycoin (CURRENCY:OXY) traded up 24% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 14th. One Oxycoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001307 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin and Bit-Z. Oxycoin has a market cap of $10.63 million and approximately $34,785.00 worth of Oxycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Oxycoin has traded up 7.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.54 or 0.00065698 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00035275 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006112 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001139 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00000904 BTC.
Oxycoin Coin Profile
Oxycoin Coin Trading
Oxycoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z and Livecoin. It is not possible to buy Oxycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Oxycoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Oxycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Oxycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oxycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.