Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded up 14.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. One Paragon token can now be purchased for $0.40 or 0.00004660 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Livecoin, Tidex and HitBTC. Over the last week, Paragon has traded up 52.7% against the U.S. dollar. Paragon has a market cap of $26.20 million and approximately $358,231.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008566 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003145 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $76.77 or 0.00884034 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013732 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011572 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00047704 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00109726 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00193180 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Paragon seeks to pull the cannabis community from marginalized to the mainstream by building blockchain into every step of the cannabis industry and by working toward full legalization.Paragon's strength lies in the unique blockchain/cannabis connection that uses smart contracts. More uses of cannabis are coming to light, and Paragon wants to accelerate that process. Paragon wants to move forward in an ethical, morally responsible, and legal way.”
Paragon Token Trading
Paragon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Tidex, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Paragon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Paragon must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Paragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.