ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded 15% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on March 14th. One ParkByte coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.50 or 0.00006036 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Bittrex. ParkByte has a market capitalization of $2.38 million and $20,784.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, ParkByte has traded 26.4% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00038989 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.80 or 0.00947623 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00010962 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00027262 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 18.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002722 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 20% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002386 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00023895 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A crypto currency aiming to become the de facto method of payment for the parking industry. A SHA256 coin operating on proof of work and proof of stake with a coin cap of 25 million. The idea of this coin is to lay the foundations to give car park operators the platform to integrate with cryptocurrencies with ease. They see Bitcoin as the tool that is trying to revolutionize the Financial Industry and that it shouldn't stop there. There are many other industry's worldwide that could benefit from its technology. ParkByte will be therefore specifically targeted at laying the foundations for processing parking transactions. Currently Parking can be paid via many methods but there is not yet a crypto related method. “
ParkByte Coin Trading
ParkByte can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy ParkByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParkByte must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ParkByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.