Particl (CURRENCY:PART) traded 15.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 14th. One Particl coin can now be purchased for $16.34 or 0.00187916 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Bit-Z and LiteBit.eu. Over the last seven days, Particl has traded down 42.1% against the US dollar. Particl has a total market cap of $145.41 million and $554,880.00 worth of Particl was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Wagerr (WGR) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003000 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0896 or 0.00001034 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00020289 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded up 54% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000146 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Particl is a blockchain-based eCommerce platform, allowing customers and merchants to be directl connected on a peer-to-peer network with reliable privacy features. Users can buy or sell anything, similar to eBay, Etsy or Amazon, except that all the transaction data, payments and conversations happen over a self-governed, distributed network instead of a central server. Transactions within the network are conducted in PART, the native cryptocurrency in the Particl PoS blockchain. “
Particl Coin Trading
Particl can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not presently possible to purchase Particl directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Particl must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Particl using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Particl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Particl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.