Particl (CURRENCY:PART) traded down 15.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 14th. One Particl coin can now be bought for $14.68 or 0.00180649 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. During the last week, Particl has traded down 43.6% against the U.S. dollar. Particl has a total market cap of $130.62 million and approximately $467,276.00 worth of Particl was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Wagerr (WGR) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002965 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0858 or 0.00001055 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00018333 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded 46.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000164 BTC.
Particl Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Particl is a blockchain-based eCommerce platform, allowing customers and merchants to be directl connected on a peer-to-peer network with reliable privacy features. Users can buy or sell anything, similar to eBay, Etsy or Amazon, except that all the transaction data, payments and conversations happen over a self-governed, distributed network instead of a central server. Transactions within the network are conducted in PART, the native cryptocurrency in the Particl PoS blockchain. “
Particl Coin Trading
Particl can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Bit-Z. It is not currently possible to purchase Particl directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Particl must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Particl using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Particl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Particl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.