Patientory (CURRENCY:PTOY) traded down 6.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 14th. During the last week, Patientory has traded down 20.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Patientory token can currently be purchased for $0.15 or 0.00001743 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Liqui, EtherDelta and HitBTC. Patientory has a total market cap of $10.57 million and $374,998.00 worth of Patientory was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008566 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003145 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $76.77 or 0.00884034 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013732 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011572 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00047704 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00109726 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00193180 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Patientory is a Ethereum-based decentralized medical record storage computing platform where Healthcare entities can secure private health information, rent computing power, servers and data centers and make their unused resources available through a unique private infrastructure. The PTOY token is the native token of the Patientory platform. In exchange of PTOY tokens, users will be able to use the network to rent information storage space, and to execute smart payment contracts. Patientory is a company incorporated in Delaware, United States under the name PATIENTORY, INC. (Company Number, 5921117). “
Buying and Selling Patientory
Patientory can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, HitBTC, Liqui and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Patientory directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Patientory must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Patientory using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Patientory Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patientory and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.