PayPie (CURRENCY:PPP) traded 16.5% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 14th. In the last seven days, PayPie has traded down 11.2% against the US dollar. One PayPie token can now be purchased for $0.90 or 0.00011001 BTC on major exchanges. PayPie has a market capitalization of $74.21 million and approximately $95,194.00 worth of PayPie was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008570 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.04 or 0.00881537 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003042 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013826 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012185 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00047236 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00108865 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 17.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.92 or 0.00194746 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PayPie is an Ethereum based accounting platform for risk score analysis. PPP Token is the utility token which provides access to the PayPie platform for certain transactions and services, including the purchase of invoices and access to credit histories of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) “
Buying and Selling PayPie
PayPie can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy PayPie directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PayPie must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PayPie using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PayPie Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PayPie and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.