PayPie (CURRENCY:PPP) traded down 15% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. PayPie has a market capitalization of $78.45 million and approximately $155,496.00 worth of PayPie was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PayPie token can now be purchased for $0.95 or 0.00010936 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, PayPie has traded 8.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008648 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003174 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.68 or 0.00893346 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013839 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011529 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00046021 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00110624 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.04 or 0.00195957 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
PayPie Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PayPie is an Ethereum based accounting platform for risk score analysis. PPP Token is the utility token which provides access to the PayPie platform for certain transactions and services, including the purchase of invoices and access to credit histories of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) “
Buying and Selling PayPie
PayPie can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase PayPie directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PayPie must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PayPie using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PayPie Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PayPie and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.