Peerplays (CURRENCY:PPY) traded 25.2% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. In the last week, Peerplays has traded down 38.3% against the dollar. One Peerplays coin can now be bought for about $3.14 or 0.00035984 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Peerplays has a total market capitalization of $12.42 million and approximately $941.00 worth of Peerplays was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008580 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003142 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.35 or 0.00887218 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013777 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011490 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00048081 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00109848 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.00 or 0.00194958 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerplays is an eSports tournament and wagering platform built on the blockchain that allows users to compete against themselves with no centralized authority. Peerplays allows users to create their own buy-in games, organize and host multiplayer eSports games tournaments and competeing against their peers using various cryptocurrencies. “
Peerplays Coin Trading
Peerplays can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Peerplays directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peerplays must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Peerplays using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peerplays Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerplays and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.