Pepe Cash (CURRENCY:PEPECASH) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. During the last week, Pepe Cash has traded 12% lower against the dollar. One Pepe Cash token can now be bought for approximately $0.0393 or 0.00000450 BTC on exchanges including Zaif, Counterparty DEX and Tux Exchange. Pepe Cash has a market cap of $27.56 million and $145,901.00 worth of Pepe Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008634 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003152 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $77.87 or 0.00893096 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013840 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011448 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00047953 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00107991 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $17.07 or 0.00195819 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Pepe Cash Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Pepe Cash is /r/pepetraders.
According to CryptoCompare, “Pepe Cash is a Counterparty asset issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain created to facilitate the buying/selling of rare pepe cards. Pepe Cash is also used to submit pepe cards to the rare pepe directory. After being approved to enter the directory, the pepe cards appear in the Rare Pepe Wallet and can be bought or sold. “
Buying and Selling Pepe Cash
Pepe Cash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, Zaif and Counterparty DEX. It is not currently possible to purchase Pepe Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pepe Cash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pepe Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pepe Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pepe Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.